Friday, June 18, 2010

I DID IT!

Posted my 1st blog last night (as you can see : ) and there are many more already forming in my head. Hmm, this could be a real balancing act. I tend to get all caught up in my new ventures but I still have an office to go too. But that's o.k. because organizing is one of my favorite pasttimes and that goes for my time as well.




Oh well, "I'll think about that tomorrow". As for today, I took off the morning to go garage saling. Here is what I found at GW on my lunch hour earlier this week.



For some reason 'add image' isn't working at the moment so the before picture of the bench will have to wait. I spied it on way to the check-out and decided $10 was o.k for the great condition it is in, and very sturdy. Imagine my delight when I got home and found a yardsale or flea market ticket hanging from one leg that said 'bench-$55.00'---YEA!!!

Off to make my shopping list and hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.