Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quite the Drama Queen

Lucy is quite the drama queen. In the evening she and the resident pescator vie to see who gets the final say on the arrangement of four pillows in the middle of the sofa before they settle in to watch t.v. Well tonight the 'rp' is out pescating and the 'dq' is pouting about that. And of all things, the other third of our trio (me) piled the pillows on the 'dq's end of the sofa. This is how I found her playing her favorite role 'the martyr'.


















P.S. The antique yardstick on the back of the sofa is not used for paddling. the 'rp' uses it to fish the tennis ball from under the sofa; another ritual of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.