Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time to join Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingie Thursday. See you there too I hope.

For VTT this week I choose to share a tiny cut crystal budvase.

This petite beauty was passed down to me from my grandmother but I'm not sure how much farther it goes back in our family. It's about 3" tall and as you can see perfect for a few sprigs of lavender from the garden. And can't you just imagine a tiny rose bud looking fine in there too? It appears to be cut glass and not pressed.
Too tell you the truth it had been forgotten in my china cupboard until a couple weeks ago when I wanted to cut some lavender. I feel bad about that but I don't believe in coincidence so it must have popped out at me just so I could share it with all of you.

Thanks for stopping by on Vintage Thingie Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.