Friday, June 3, 2011

Fearless Friday

Today I will look about me and know His peace. Won't you join me?

Isaiah 41:10 encourages, "do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God."

I've always been a 'worry wart'. Did these pinks worry about blooming this year?

I give up easily to my anxiety. The original plants of this coral bell came from at least 3 generations before me back to my great grandmother. They have endured all anxieties.
I bend easily to seeds of doubt. This peony bends under the weight of its flower but never gives up its sweetness.

I let negative thoughts pop into my mind and take root at the drop of a hat. These poppies simply wave too and fro in the comfort of the breeze.

May the peace that passes all understanding be in our hearts today.

Stop by Show and Tell Friday  http://www.romantichome.blogspot.com/
Stop by Inspirational Friday  http://www.atthepicketfence.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.