Thursday, June 18, 2015

Which Side?

Which side of the fence are you on?
 
Do you observe the party before jumping in?
Or are you the first one on the dance floor?
 
Do you enjoy being in the thick of the celebrating
Or is being out of the limelight o.k. with you?

 
Do you like a little alone time to savor the memory?
Or do you relive the fun with someone else as soon possible?
 
There are no 'right' answers.
There are only your answers.
 
And that's what makes you who you are.
 
"Bloom where you're planted"
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Love these fence and flower shots. Great analogy to go with the pics. Something to think about.
    Just to let you know~ your link at Good Fences post links back to Good Fences instead of coming here. You may want to change that for visitors. Have a great day. CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm both...an extroverted introvert. ;)

    (i fixed your link as you had it pointing back to my site instead of yours.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes good advice, bloom where you are planted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat old wood fence. I'm an introvert and the older I get the more I ♥ being one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool fence with the poppies growing inside and (outside) the fence. To answer the questions: 1. Observe
    2. Out of the limelight
    3. I like to share with someone right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the lone poppy on the "other side of the fence."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being out of the limelight is just fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it depends on the situation, but I usually prefer to sit back and take it all in. Made me stop and think though. Wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a true Capricorn and that is WHO I am...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.