Monday, August 3, 2015

Blue Monday

Hit the jackpot at the flea market. The thrifty items offered had moved up a notch this week.

Found these eight items
and a couple include 'Blue'
 
Thinking this pretty stained glass ornament
with the 'Blue' iris will look
nice on the bathroom window.

This 'Blue' striped crock could be used in multiple places.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions, sigh.
 Total - less than $15.00
You can't beat 'controlled' Thrifting ; )
~~~~~
 
Blue Moon July 31, 2015
When a full moon occurs twice in one month
it's called a 'blue moon'.
 
Blue Heron - Blue Sky 
 
 
 
Nice to be joining Sallie for
Smiling Sally

10 comments:

  1. What great finds Gayle. I need to go find a flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayle,

    Thanks for mentioning the blue moon. I meant to, but then . . . you know how it goes! I love that sun catcher for your bathroom window. Thanks for playing today.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like all ll your finds. I missed the blue moon event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good hunting! That crock itself would be $15 or more. Now, I'm in the mood for finding finds.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos - great post. The suncatcher is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those buys, especially the crock! Even tho I don't have room for much stuu in our tiny spaces, it's fun to see what talented thrifters can do! (From the other Sallie, not the one who hosts blue Monday).

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that for $15? I think I need to go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great flea market finds! I was going to go but it was just way too hot here.
    We have to watch herons around our house. They eat the fish in our koi pond :(
    Have a great week!
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great flea market finds! Wow! You hit the jackpot and I love when that happens. Have terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! You DID hit the jackpot! And I love the blue heron and blue moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.