Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'd Rather B Birdin 091215

This little lady hasn't migrated yet.
Maybe due to the high temps lately.

 And while it appears she is hiding from me
the truth is she may have found something
tasty in the corn.

One day this week I glanced out the office window
and spied some turkeys.
Just as I was retrieving my camera, the boss came in
and said: 'get your camera'
He had seen them too and knows me so well-haha.
 There was a second young one
but I couldn't catch them all together.

Fly on over and join Anni for

3 comments:

  1. oh, very cool turkey sighting! love the little lady, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have wild turkeys show up outside my window...wow, what a dream. Fantastic sighting. And your hummingbird....of course it goes without saying they're fantastic birds. And your photos are super. Love both with her by the zinnias AND the wild wheat shaft.

    Thanks for stopping by this weekend and linking up at I'd Rather B Birdin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wonderful! And even more wonderful that you have a boss like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.