Sunday, September 13, 2015

Scavenger Hunt 091315

1. A Pile . . .

 
One thing is fairly certain in our area.
If you put a shovel in the earth you are going to find sandstone;
small and large. 
 
 
2. Starts with 'A' . . .
 
Maybe the RG should think about supports for these limbs. 
 
 
3. Remember . . .
 
 
 a rose bush transplanted from my Mom's garden.
 
4.  Strength . . .
 
If God brings you to it; He will see you through it. 
 
5.  Solo . . .
 
 
 
This single rose appeared in our window about eight feet from the ground a few years ago.
I like the effect of the photo through the screen.
 
 
To see more scavenger finds join Ashley at:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday


9 comments:

  1. I love the things you found for the hunt. I keep forgetting about this fun party...hope I remember for next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose from your Mother's garden is spectacular. I love your caption "If God brings you to it, he will see you through it." Great post with wonderful pics and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That certainly was an enormous Rose if it was 8' ttall. Love your photo for strength an the Rose for the word remember is lovely. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that 'pile' and wish they were piled here! That apple tree brings back memories...what kind of apple? Rome? There are so many varieties I don't even know. I can't remember what time we used to pick them. I know our Jonathans would have don't been picked...doesn't look like Red Delicious. Also remind me of Priscillas....just curious here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that apple tree sure is loaded with fruit! Love your pile of limestone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Great shots. Love solo rose, the screen gives it more texture.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.