Friday, January 29, 2016

Reflections Inside Out

This week's 'reflections' appear in our windows
from the outside on a sunny day.
 
This one is a combination of and outside reflection
and an artificial branch of leaves in a vase inside.

Pretty blue sky here

This is my favorite; again with the combination
of the outside and the inside.

Once again the blue of the sky stands out.

Especially like the muted reflection
behind the closer trees in this one.
 
At first I didn't think this one worked
and was not going to include it
Upon further reflection (pun intended)
it took on a charm of its own.
If you look very closely you can see large pine trees
behind the oaks.
I would even use it as a background or texture in a craft project.

 
Joining:

8 comments:

  1. Super reflections! My windows are filthy so I dare not try this! Love the wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think that last one works...really love the others, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...especially the last one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reflection on windows !
    I like it all
    This is my entry
    Greetings from Germany
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toutes les photos sont tres reussies,bravo ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - they are all fabulous - never thought of doing it that way. And I agree - the last one would make a great fabric or background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.