Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bonus Appearance - Backyard Birds

Stepping out the door I hear the warning call of a woodpecker.
Looking up toward the sound I see a Redhead in the Norway Maple
and as I raise my camera he hops out of site. Typical right?
As I slowly step around to catch him, I see a great shadow shot.
He is still hidden at that point and apparently turning this way as that distorting the shadow.
So I just begin to snap away in hope of getting a nice capture of the shadow. But to no avail until . . .
 
BONUS - the shadow appears clearly and 'Red' makes an appearance along with it.
SUPER!!
 

Joining:

5 comments:

  1. love the red-bellies. nice shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Red-Bellied Woodpecker - great shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, what a sight to see. Just beautiful. HAPPY GROUNDHOG's DAY!
    JM, Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when your plans come together and you "get the shot!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.