Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday's Drive - Barn

We set out on a brisk, sunny, Saturday for a drive to our northwest and what a day for photos. It is my plan to spread them out over the week; sharing those that match the themes.

So for Toms' 'The Barn Collective', here we go . . .

The RG had been past here last week and knew it would catch my eye.

 
The Barn at Maple Lane Farm
 

 
See something that catches your eye?
Follow along atMuldoon the rest of the week.
 
 Right now click on over to Tom the Backroads Traveler's blog for:
 
P.S. When looking at this photo I noticed the rather formal steps and deck for a barn and it dawned on me. There is more than meets the eye. So I did a search and here's the rest of the story:
 
This facility can be used for:
Weddings
Anniversaries
Family Reunions
Class Reunions
Birthday Parties
Fundraising Events
and much, much more
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow - impressive. So nice to see it has another life after farming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle, thanks for sharing the Barn at Maple Lane Farm this week. I understand that barn weddings are the thing these days. Have a wonderful week and please return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an impressive place. I like the old red tracter out front.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, what a beauty...wonder if they would let me live in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a great barn! I wonder what is in the loft?
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle...This is one beautiful barn complex...$$$$$. It is so beautifully cared for. I surely wish our looked like this...in my dreams.LOL You really hit the jackpot with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.