Tuesday, February 9, 2016

signs, signs from Saturday's Drive

So for Lesley's signs, signs; here we go . . .

A large lakeside community including 300 acre, Lake Latonka.

Maple Lane Farm - Party Venue and more.

Outside a convenience store in the heart of farm country.

Amish quilts and crafts.

A railroad museum in the village of Harlansburg.

A Pennsylvania farm.

An old mill in the village of Volant housing crafts & antiques.

See something that catches your eye?
Follow along atMuldoon backward and forward this the week.

 Right now click on over to Lesley's for:

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I don't understand why you won't let Lucy see a new way to get water :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I don't understand why you won't let Lucy see a new way to get water :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been along in person. I do enjoy the Amish world. Their quilts are some of the most gorgeous ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine collection of signs. A touch of rural Pennsylvania. I'm not really in the market for a tractor, so I'll pass on the free tractor ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of signs in some nice scenery...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good collection of interesting signs!
    My favorite - Maple Lane Farm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great signs...and love that Volant Mills photo. I would love to see what they have inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.