Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Outdoor Wednesday


Earlier last year this waterfowl observatory leaned forward
causing a gap between the path and the structure.
It was still accessible but a not a safe situation.
A few months ago it was demolished.

Recently reconstruction began
It is a popular spot for observation and photos.
I'm sure many park visitors will be pleased to find it restored.

I have found it a good place to spy ducks, geese, 
heron and dragon flies.
And maybe, just maybe, my pal, the osprey.

Observe more of the outdoors at:

3 comments:

  1. I love how you edited the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it but can't take the credit. Just auto adjust with my Canon Powershot SX40 last Fall. It does look treated doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be one of them that is happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.