Monday, November 28, 2016

Seeking Balance - Day 2

The Holiday Season continues to ramp up atMuldoon as I continue my attempt to seek a balance between the celebration of Christmas and the holiday activities that will abound for the next few weeks.

While clicking around on the first day of Advent, I found a word study and photo challenge that I am following. I have created a page for that purpose where I will reflect on the study and I will be sharing the day's photo(s) here on my regular blog page.

If you would like to, you can click the tab at the top or HERE for each day's 'word' and 'photo' challenge and my response.

These are my photos from Week One 'Home' and Day Two  'Discern'.

  • A.M.


  • P.M.


Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the verse and your photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Some how I knew that was going to happen. She has been our granddog for seven years and when our daughter from out of state face times and starts cooing and calling her she perks right up and looks at the screen.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.