Monday, November 28, 2016

Seeking Balance

The Holiday Season is ramping up already atMuldoon and in an attempt to seek a balance between the celebration of Christmas and the holiday activities that will abound for the next few weeks I went in search of a means to meet that goal.

While clicking around on the first day of Advent, I found a word study and photo challenge that I am following. I have created a page for that purpose where I will reflect on the study and I will be sharing the day's photo(s) here on my regular blog page.

If you would like to, you can click the tab at the top or HERE for each day's 'word' and 'photo' challenge and my response.

This is my photo from Week One 'Home' and Day One  'Send'.


Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. your home looks ready for the holidays and beautiful. I read your send message and that is beautiful also.. I send you love for your post and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra. Your 'send' is an encouragement. I tend to be a bit of an introvert and sharing this kind of thing is a little outside my comfort zone as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are getting ready for the holidays. I have only done a small bit. I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.