Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lessons from Lucy

Sharing with ...
 
Lucy has so much to teach me if I will take the time to observe and apply.




Today she reminded me of her Patience and Trust
Patience emphasizes calmness, self-control, and the willingness or ability to tolerate delay

She's there when we leave:


She's there while we're gone:



She trusts we will return:



Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

Thanks Lucy, I needed that.
 
 
Click on over to:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.