Saturday, June 10, 2017

This Week's Critters

While meandering through a cemetery (as I often do) 
searching for ancestors,
I spied this little mite visiting Ms. Abigail Ruby.

Earlier in the week this Catbird 
was singing its heart out by the lake

This iridescent Swallow was 
'sittin on the dock of the bay'
keeping his eyes open for fish.

Some of you saw this little one earlier in the week
but it's just so darn cute.
The RG dubbed it 'Professor Irwin Corey'
Anyone remember him? The professor that is.

Bailey, our granddog came to visit.
Lucy was not impressed with her hyperactive nature ;)


14 comments:

  1. That little chipmunk is the sweetest thing!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't remember the professor but I do love your cemetery critters a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once I went looking for my great great grand parents in the cemetery just a few blocks from here. could not find it. came home and typed in the cemetery and they had photos of their graves already on line. you might try that to find a few ancesters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... you really got close to nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, love the cute chipmunk. The catbirds have a neat sound. Love the pretty swallow. The baby bird is adorable. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. I like those birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great close up! Sweet birds too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chipmunks. I saw a tiny wren today and it reminded me of one! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great chalice of critters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chipmunks are just so darn cute...they can really be destructive, though. I like your granddog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ALL your cute critters and birds! Such fun. Yes, the Professor was the best of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.