Friday, December 15, 2017

Life Is A Reflection

#1
Christmas is a season 
not only of rejoicing but of reflection
                                        Winston Churchill

#2

#3
The real man smiles in trouble,
gathers strength from distress,
and grows brave by reflection
                                 Thomas Paine

#4

#5
Love is a reflection of intent.
Love reflects love.
Hate reflects hate.
                                          Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Joining

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful "Reflections"...the decorations as well as the thoughts. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Gayle, you and I look like we live in the same neck of the woods. I hope that we both have a white Christmas, it looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of the decorations against the background of snow!
    Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the last picture.The colourful ornaments with a snow scene in the background,make a perfect picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fantastic reflections!
    Very nice decorations and so much snow! I wish it would have snow here too.
    And Winston Churchill, I think, was really smart.
    Kind regards from Germany
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, love the pretty ornaments. Great quotes. Have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice king size Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THESE decorations. wow... what a great idea and so simple and beautiful. the quotes are perfect for the season

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those quotes are wonderful as are your reflective and beautiful Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever this is - from the title of the post to the quotes to the fine pictures - very appropriate for the season and the times we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos of the snow (brrrr) and Christmas balls...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great "reflecting"...introspection is always healthy, when it yields truth...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. the good news on the win 10 update is when you talk type it doesn't do the auto correct and type strange things like the google girl and phone does... it types perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.