Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Feeding . . .

 atMuldoon
Guard Duty

What was that?
(note the two robins in the background)

It's so enjoyable to watch
the habits of the backyard birds.
They each have a pattern they follow
before they land on the feeder
while they are there
and when they leave.


8 comments:

  1. And there must be an order in which things are done, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it's nice to have dinner guests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.Watching the birds is entertaining.I have noticed as well that they will usually fly in from the same direction, land on the same branch and so on.Creatures of habit, just like we humans are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love to watch the birds at the feeders. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to watch the birds, too! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when the first photo came up, my eyes went right to that gorgeous TREE in the background... sweet little birds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birds are such fascinating creatures. I could sit and watch all day... This was great...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.