Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
...taking a different route is always a good thing! You often find some neat things! A caboose is a rare sight these days. Thanks Gayle for the visit, enjoy your week.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, love the red caboose. The song is new to me. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!
ReplyDeletechug chug chug, I always loved the little red caboose. this one is really cool
ReplyDeletePerfect! :) :)
ReplyDelete...taking a different route is always a good thing! You often find some neat things! A caboose is a rare sight these days. Thanks Gayle for the visit, enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteA very colourful one!
ReplyDelete