Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I like those ears that light up. Cute poses and photos of the squirrel. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I like those ears that light up. Cute poses and photos of the squirrel. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteso precious, lighted ears or not... I love what sunshine does to things and this is the perfect example
ReplyDeleteSo very cute. Love the first picture on the tree.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute rascal!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Aw! So cute!
ReplyDelete(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. At least he got his acorn
ReplyDeleteMB
Those little rascals come whether the coast is clear or not. They are cute.
ReplyDelete