Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, Kudos for rescuing the ladybug, they are a beneficial bug. Cure video and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day. Have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
What a cute little ladybug! And such beautiful colors. Hi to Ma bug rescuer. I can't tell you how many things we Rescue out of our pool there's always at least 1 to 6 or 8 and or more out of that pool everyday. For some reason the things crawling or flying seem to fall into the pool and then they can't get out. But I don't think I have ever had one wave thank you at me. I like to lift a little lizards and frogs out and they're so cold from the water that they can't move and you sit them on a leaf in the sunshine and wait until they move to make sure they're okay and it gives me joy when they take off
What a happy little Lady Bug. I know it was happy you rescued it and set it free from its bondage to upside down living. That one looks more like the Asian Lady beetles. We had them in our house in Salt Springs, Fl, when we first moved there. They would walk on the ceilings and walls, and eventually drop to the floor and die, but they left a yellow streak on the walls. They would show up in hoards when we first moved there, but eventually, after we added a covered front porch, apparently it sealed off the place where they were getting in and they went away. They also bite! But yours was cute and very grateful for your kindness. Hopefully it won't bring back all its family and friends to live with you. LOL.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle,
ReplyDeleteKudos for rescuing the ladybug, they are a beneficial bug. Cure video and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day. Have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
What a cute little ladybug! And such beautiful colors. Hi to Ma bug rescuer. I can't tell you how many things we Rescue out of our pool there's always at least 1 to 6 or 8 and or more out of that pool everyday. For some reason the things crawling or flying seem to fall into the pool and then they can't get out. But I don't think I have ever had one wave thank you at me. I like to lift a little lizards and frogs out and they're so cold from the water that they can't move and you sit them on a leaf in the sunshine and wait until they move to make sure they're okay and it gives me joy when they take off
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy little Lady Bug. I know it was happy you rescued it and set it free from its bondage to upside down living. That one looks more like the Asian Lady beetles. We had them in our house in Salt Springs, Fl, when we first moved there. They would walk on the ceilings and walls, and eventually drop to the floor and die, but they left a yellow streak on the walls. They would show up in hoards when we first moved there, but eventually, after we added a covered front porch, apparently it sealed off the place where they were getting in and they went away. They also bite! But yours was cute and very grateful for your kindness. Hopefully it won't bring back all its family and friends to live with you. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLucky for the ladybug you came along
ReplyDeleteWay to go!
ReplyDeleteYou made the ladybug happy.
ReplyDeleteYou've saved a critter! How pretty the ladybug is and you're my hero!
ReplyDeleteGayle, a very cute creature. I do believe it'll be back with all it's friends...:)jp
ReplyDeleteCute little video. Ladybugs are always worth saving.
ReplyDelete