Majesty is an English word derived ultimately from the Latin maiestas, meaning "greatness".
To be respected above everything else.
The sovereignty and power of God.
And when I think of Majesty I think of tall trees reaching to the majestic blue sky. So today I share with you a few of the trees in our yard reaching---
the mighty Pin Oak
the Blue Spruce - protector from the wind
the White Birch - slim but sturdy
the Sweet Gum - I love their star shaped leaves
the Japanese Maple - and love the added dimension of it's color
the solid Norway Maple - probably the oldest in our yard where we sit in the shade
and of course the Majestic Blue sky
Today I will worship His Majesty.Joining Sally and all the others at Blue Monday. Stop on by
Gayle







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.