Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home Office View

Today I am feeling blessed to have progressive and forward looking employers. Several months ago I presented the idea of working part of my week from home. They were open to the idea and we worked out a plan that works well.


Last night I re-arranged my home office and only this morning realized what a wonderful view I now have. I only wish the photo could convey the birdsong and sound of the waterfall at the pond.


Care to share your home office? I'm always looking for ideas for combining decorating with function.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.