Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, love the pretty crocus and the cute robin. Great photos. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see these signs of spring! Cute little robin!
ReplyDeletebeautiful flowers!
ReplyDeletei am singing now... lol.... love that first shot of the rock the flowers and the leaves. I get it!
ReplyDeleteBoth images show the welcome sights of spring.
ReplyDeleteWise words and that is one, fluffy Robin! Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete