Saturday, September 30, 2017

Hello and Goodbye

Our new buddy was waiting for Lucy and I
near the shore this morning.

He even waved his tail.


We also saw a flock of ubiquitous Canada Geese 
arriving for the day just after sunrise.

and a  young buck in the distance

Then as we walked down the shoreline I looked back
and Mr. Swan was following us.


And when we got in the car
he turned and sailed away.



7 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle, your swan is beautiful. I also like the geese and deer. Lovely photos and videos. Thank you so much for linking up today, sorry if there was any troubles with the linky. I am working on it. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning swan! Beautiful photos and videos! Hope you see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and goodbye, I love the wiggle butt thing he was doing in the first video.. he sure sail smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! What a welcome sight! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and videos of Mr. Swan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking bird - in Australia, our swans are black!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.