Thursday, September 28, 2017

Prima Ballerina

Thankful today for a butterfly ballet to remind me of the release of joy dance brings in mind, body and spirit.


Prima Ballerina


and her troupe


while it's not unusual to see a solo butterfly 
flitting around atMuldoon,
there were four or five of them 
feasting together on these zinnias
in a 'dance of the butterflies'

Keep calm and flutter on.

Joining




5 comments:

  1. Hello, they are a lovely sight to see. Pretty butterflies and blooms. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful ballerina and her stage is magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images. some of the butterflies have been around in abundance this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photo of that butterfly!!!! I haven't seen too many of them, this season. Thanks for linking up today and I hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.