Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thankful For . . .

a bumper crop of tomatoes this year to share with friends and neighbors.



We had three varieties - two for slicing and these grape tomatoes. As you can see I keep a supply on the counter and the RG eats them like grapes. They have too many seeds for my liking.

We love tomatoes fresh but don't preserve any, so it's been fun to put them at the end of the driveway 'FREE' and watch them disappear as people stop on their way by.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful grape tomatoes. Our big boy and better boy tomatoes are just about done. Only have green tomatoes on the vines now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you realize I have been paying $2.00 PER tomato? free???? oh my. and these are gorgeous. my friend put her tomato back. I said you buy Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds COFFEE and pay more than 2.00.... love this photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that the other day on your blog and so wished western P.A. and FL were closer (except for hurricanes ;/ )

      Delete
  3. Lovely tomatoes!
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look good! We have some cherry tomatoes still producing. Love them in salads. Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love all kinds of tomatoes. The grape tomatoes are great for salads. YUM! Have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.