Thursday, October 19, 2017

A New Crowd

Thankful for youth and memories of our sons and their friends.

As we walked out the pier we encountered a new crowd taking advantage of the low water level. This area was once a main highway and the road bed is still solid at that spot.

One more stop and they headed out ahead of the coming darkness. I imagine 'home' was at least a couple miles away.


Joining

12 comments:

  1. I would find it hard to walk or bike while staring at the stunning colors of those trees. so beautiful for walking, standing, sitting or riding. wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love the pretty views, lovely Autumn colors. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!! what a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect evening to soak up those gorgeous autumn trees and have fun on the pier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature. You never can give enough thanks for our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the golden light in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gayle ...
    I had to stop by from Eileen's blog to say what lovely photographs these are, such gorgeous Autumn (Fall) colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color on those trees is just picture perfect....WOW! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the fall colors there are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.