Thankful Thursday
Thankful this Thursday for the RG
and his love of growing things
from the tallest to the smallest.
Feeling Fall
A Fall recipe card,
smooth Ceramic Pumpkin
and sticky Pie Dough
Fresh homegrown apple dessert, mmm
(I better check the supply of vanilla ice cream)
tactile sensation - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin;
feeling, touch
taste - the quality of something recognized by the sense of taste
or by this together with smell and touch
Joining
Hello, I love the cute pumpkin. Your apple dessert looks delicious. YUM! I love anything with apples. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day.
ReplyDeletewhoo boy, my hubby would LOVE that apple dessert... apple pie is his favorite TASTE.. that little pumkin holder is adorable..
ReplyDeleteOh, Yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat looks GOOD! Fall is my favorite time of year. Thanks for linking up today and I hope to see you back again next week!
ReplyDeleteThat apple dessert is pretty! Sticky pie dough...love the sound of that.
ReplyDelete