I love to feel the texture of this vase
when I bring it out for Fall.
tactile sensation - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin; "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"; "the surface had a greasy feeling" tactual sensation, touch sensation, feeling, touch.
Joining
Hello, it is a beautiful vase. A lovely addition with the Autumn decor. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI love the vase. and last night when I got in bed on clean sheets, I was loving the texture of the cool sheet as I slid my legs across it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful textures of the vase ~ can see why you like it ~ thanks, ^_^ ~ Happy Week to you ^_^
ReplyDelete(A ShutterBug Explores) aka A Creative Harbor
It is a pretty vase.
ReplyDeleteLove the vase - I have the same reaction, wanting to touch and feel the sculptured fall leaves.Many thanks for sharing the beauty of Fall with All Seasons! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beauty. So unique!
ReplyDeleteAutumn has its own wonderful beauty and I can see why this vase would help you get in the mood for it!
ReplyDelete