Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I know you are happy to have 60 degrees! Spring is coming!! Enjoy your balmy weather while you can!! It's been a bit warm already here in Florida...kind of jumped right past spring temps to summer temps. Hopefully the spring temps will be back and this is just a "warm spell". I'm not ready for summer yet. I need to ease into it. Enjoy your weekend. BTW, I was born in Clarion, PA. Is that anywhere near you?
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I was born in western PA. My grandparents lived in a little town called McDonald, an hour from Pittsburgh. Western PA has a place in my heart forever.
ReplyDeletebeautiful temps for this time of year...
ReplyDeleteWith temperatures like that the wind wouldn't be so bad.
ReplyDeleteWonderful temperature for this time of your! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteI know you are happy to have 60 degrees! Spring is coming!! Enjoy your balmy weather while you can!! It's been a bit warm already here in Florida...kind of jumped right past spring temps to summer temps. Hopefully the spring temps will be back and this is just a "warm spell". I'm not ready for summer yet. I need to ease into it. Enjoy your weekend. BTW, I was born in Clarion, PA. Is that anywhere near you?
ReplyDeleteA nice Sunday drive away to see the Clarion River.
Delete