Monday, February 19, 2018

Better Him Than Me . . .

Just Singin' in the Rain
>click to listen while viewing photos


Rain? What Rain?
> for full screen


Joining Foto Tunes

5 comments:

  1. Great shots, su cute and funny with the song.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...here in the land of sunshine we have had a lot of rain. No rain, no rainbows! Thanks Gayle for sharing this week, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow once said, “The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.” Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ours are singing but alas not in the rain, we are desparate for rain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pretty Cardinal. I have been hearing them singing lately. They will start to nest soon. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.