Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gayle what a great way to warm up a frosty morning! This tune is new to me, I best check more! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week. I will be hosting Willy-Nilly. The Willy-Nilly meme opens at 12:00 AM eastern time each Friday and closes at 11:55 on Monday. Please stop by!
Love your last photo and see the frost! Hope to see you back on Sunday at All Seasons (with your last photo? - the choice is up to you:):) Have a great weekend, even when it's still cold - and rainy, like here!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gayle what a great way to warm up a frosty morning! This tune is new to me, I best check more! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteI will be hosting Willy-Nilly. The Willy-Nilly meme opens at 12:00 AM eastern time each Friday and closes at 11:55 on Monday. Please stop by!
A great song to go with this pic!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's an interesting picture.The sun is very powerful, even on colder days.
ReplyDeletei love this photo. wow, never seen the frost line with sunshine.. great shot, and i like the video also
ReplyDeleteGayle, fantastic photo and Celtic group. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNature certainly has ways to make you smile!
ReplyDeleteNice to see some sun..it is lacking here....Michelle
ReplyDeleteTestimony to the strength of the sun when it shines! Very talented musicians ... I like how they take turns playing the melody!
ReplyDeleteLove your last photo and see the frost!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you back on Sunday at All Seasons (with your last photo? - the choice is up to you:):) Have a great weekend, even when it's still cold - and rainy, like here!