Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, I have always loved seeing the Mergansers. They are pretty. Love the chickens too. I hope the snake is harmless. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Love the Gobble-Gobble!
ReplyDeleteha ha on the gobbler with the chickens...
ReplyDelete...number 1 is a winner.
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was stretch for the zoom on my camera and I wished it was sharper. (stretch for the zoom--haha)
DeleteHello, I have always loved seeing the Mergansers. They are pretty. Love the chickens too. I hope the snake is harmless. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteDelightful series of nature photos ~ favorite is the Mergansers and the little red bird ~ lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day ~ xxx
Happy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Is that a water moccasin! Great variety of shots.
ReplyDeleteI believe it is a Northern Water Snake.
DeleteThe snake is quite a sight!
ReplyDelete