Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, the Grosbeak is a beautiful bird. Lovely captures. I am sorry to be so late commenting. I just got home from our road trip and I am now trying to catch up on my commenting. Thanks so much for linking up your post. Have a happy day and weekend ahead.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
the best kind of guest... no trouble to you to prepare and entertain.
ReplyDelete...colorful critters visiting your colorful feeder.
ReplyDeletePittsburgh Black n Gold - what can I say?
DeleteSometimes, unexpected guests are a good thing!
ReplyDeleteVery welcome company!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's awesome. Nice shots.
ReplyDeleteSuch colourful visitors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great weekend!
GOR-geous!
ReplyDeleteHello, the Grosbeak is a beautiful bird. Lovely captures. I am sorry to be so late commenting. I just got home from our road trip and I am now trying to catch up on my commenting. Thanks so much for linking up your post. Have a happy day and weekend ahead.
ReplyDelete