Saturday, August 4, 2018

Still Playing . . .

with Still Life Photos


6 comments:

  1. I want to play them or try to put them inside each other like nesting dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all beautiful, I LOVE LOVE the first and biggest bottle.jar.. I want it.. he he he… I can't tell you how many hours I have spent taking photos of objects in the house.. it is how I learned to use the camera. try a close up shot of that big beautiful Jar, just for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I like your still life. The colors are some of my favorites. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely still life shot! Creative!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.