Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, pretty farm scenes and critters. I love the horses, they are beautiful. Great shots of the cow, I like the one that is turned and looking at you. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks for the comment on my post.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
...out and about some beautiful countryside!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenes!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Hello, pretty farm scenes and critters. I love the horses, they are beautiful. Great shots of the cow, I like the one that is turned and looking at you. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks for the comment on my post.
ReplyDeleteWonderful bucolic scenes!
ReplyDeleteLovely view! Have a nice weekend
ReplyDeleteAh yes,lovely country scenes.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice selection of photographs.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the countryside scenes and the critters.
All the best Jan
How blessed you are being surrounded by so such beauty.
ReplyDeleteQuite tranquil.
ReplyDelete