Friday, October 19, 2018

Inside & Out . . .

and all about.

A group of toadstools
nodding this way and that

A bright and beautiful Gerber Daisy
after a chilling rain

Maple leaf imprint left behind
on the pavement

A part of of the collection

Textures of nature



Joining Willy Nilly

8 comments:

  1. love the flies on the cans and the mushrooms are stunning, the sun makes them glow for your camera. loving your willy nilly photos today

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...they are popping up here too, it had been so dry, the rain helped.
    ...they are a favorite.
    ...tiny.
    ...catch much?
    ...I love ferns.
    Thanks Gayle for stopping by, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures,but I have to say the fern one is my favorite. I love that they grow through the cracks and decorate the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo's. The weather is cooler and hopefully there will be more fall color and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great series of photos!
    The last one is my favorite.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I really liked the first and last shots and the leaf print on the pavement.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.