Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
They are very rare here. I can think of maybe two that were in southern Ontario when I was growing up, and I have no idea if they're still in business.
A quick Google search indicates that there are thirty eight of them left in Canada at present- half of them in Ontario. The two I was thinking of are still among them.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, I think all the drive-in movies around me have turned into flea markets. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteOur has a flea market on Sundays too.
DeleteThey are very rare here. I can think of maybe two that were in southern Ontario when I was growing up, and I have no idea if they're still in business.
ReplyDeleteA quick Google search indicates that there are thirty eight of them left in Canada at present- half of them in Ontario. The two I was thinking of are still among them.
DeleteThe one here re-opened this past summer and has three screens no less.
Deleteit has been many years since my last drive in, I think it was about 1970
ReplyDeleteI've never experience this.. but I would love to..
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for visiting and leaving sweet comment on my blog.
...I LOVE old drive in signs.
ReplyDeleteThere are still a few of these where I live. Never been to a drive in! I know, eh?!
ReplyDeleteThere are fewer of these Drive-In movies so they are now rare. Great find. I have fond memories of going to movies in these places.
ReplyDeleteI remember drive-ins from my youth. I don't think they have them in Australia, at least not in Perth.
ReplyDeleteFun memories!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it doesn't show movies anymore. - We actually have one here that still does.
ReplyDelete