Sunday, September 15, 2019

Stick to . . .

the Straight and Narrow . . .


North Pierhead Lighthouse
Presque Isle, Lake Erie


The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. ---

Matthew 7:13

9 comments:

  1. this is truly a straight and narrow lighthouse. most of them are shaped. beautiful shot and I like the black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Lake Erie many moons ago and would like to see it as an adult. I love lighthouses. This is a great photo...I love the perspective and BW is a great choice for this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how a lighthouse touches the heart. As many times as I've been to Lake Erie, never been to this. Thanks for sharing. Also, your scripture is a blessing today. It brings to mind many paths walked in life, and they are narrow some times, and hard to find, but if we listen God makes his pretty clear really. Thanks for sharing. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene, paired with a good verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photograph! Love the pairing with this Scripture as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, it is a pretty lighthouse and beautiful area! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made a great B & W, Gayle!!...:)jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.