Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, cute capture of the Chipmunk! Sorry, I am late visiting your post. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your critters. I hope you have a happy day and weekend ahead.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLovely photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Great picture.
ReplyDeleteNice Haiku and picture. A clever little critter!
ReplyDeleteGetting ready for winter is serious business.
ReplyDeletethat is one cute gatherer... if that is a word
ReplyDeleteHello, cute capture of the Chipmunk! Sorry, I am late visiting your post. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your critters. I hope you have a happy day and weekend ahead.
ReplyDelete