Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
These are all great yard birds. I love the sweet Dove and the Nuthatch The Downy Woodpecker is a favorite. Great shots. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Nice photos. Morning doves blend into the ground when roosting, and it is quite startling when I walk too close, and a group rises up into the air in seconds.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, Gayle
ReplyDeleteThese are all great yard birds. I love the sweet Dove and the Nuthatch The Downy Woodpecker is a favorite. Great shots. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Beautiful captures!
ReplyDeletei love doves and they are a tad dumb, when it comes to danger.. but they are so sweet and I love to hear them cooing
ReplyDeleteLove all three photos. We get a lot of mourning doves around here.
ReplyDeleteNice photos. Morning doves blend into the ground when roosting, and it is quite startling when I walk too close, and a group rises up into the air in seconds.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see the variety of birds.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I miss seeing the Nuthatch here in Florida. They are fun to watch going upside down on the trees. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHello. Lovely photos. Downey woodpecker is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
I love to hear doves coo. There used to be some in the trees behind out house in Southern California. - Margy
ReplyDelete