Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, What a cute video, Mom and Dad Cardinal are great parents, feeding their young one. Love the finches and chickadee too. Great post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
and a great way to greet the morning for ME TOOO.. this is adorable, i love it... a Family Diner Tale, with happy ending.. Seed must taste better pre chewed. Maybe I should try that for feeding Big while he is refusing almost all food...
Aren't they precious! I love seeing the young ones! The Cardinal babies are always as big as the parents and look so cute fluttering and waiting to be fed.
Loved your video. Made me smile alot; especially at your captions. Sadly, I only seen one cardinal this Spring and Summer and it was far off. Usually, we have some in the yard.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute video, Mom and Dad Cardinal are great parents, feeding their young one. Love the finches and chickadee too. Great post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
and a great way to greet the morning for ME TOOO.. this is adorable, i love it... a Family Diner Tale, with happy ending.. Seed must taste better pre chewed. Maybe I should try that for feeding Big while he is refusing almost all food...
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteAren't they precious! I love seeing the young ones! The Cardinal babies are always as big as the parents and look so cute fluttering and waiting to be fed.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteYour video is so cute.
ReplyDeleteLoved your video. Made me smile alot; especially at your captions. Sadly, I only seen one cardinal this Spring and Summer and it was far off. Usually, we have some in the yard.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I have a Cardinal couple that visits my feeders and I love watching them.
ReplyDelete