you're going to have indigestion.
The Robins have come out
of the deep woods.
to store up on dogwood berries.
Breakfast in 20 seconds
and they say people eat to fast!
Joining Saturday's Critters
you're going to have indigestion.
The Robins have come out
of the deep woods.
to store up on dogwood berries.
Joining Saturday's Critters
Beautiful video ~ almost looks like a painting ~ wonderful photography of the feeding bird ~
ReplyDeleteLive each moment with love,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteCute Robin photo and I loved the video. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care and stay well. Have a great day, happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Oh my! Did he chew his food? heehee! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video. It was really gobbling them down!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
So cute! And that's exactly the way I eat and it's why I always have a weight problem. The thing is when I'm gobbling food I don't look nearly as cute as his bird perfectly beautiful
ReplyDeleteOh my. Good thing that berry doesn't get stuck going down
ReplyDeleteIf there are berries, the Robins will find them. So fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI love robins. Very nice photo.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and video! Our robins are out here too, finishing up the last of the wild blueberries!
ReplyDelete