Saturday, October 10, 2020

Can a Tree Have a Seizure?

 It can appear so

when a flock of Starlings

gets word that 

the dogwood berries are ripe.


check out this video
as Chuck and his buddies
rock and roll in the Dogwood Tree
(sound on?)

Joining Saturday's Critters




9 comments:

  1. Oh that is so great!! I love it. We don't get the Starlings here but we get the Catbirds and the Mockingbirds and the Robins usually fly in for a few days...and our holly tree is also loaded with bright red berries this year more than I've ever seen, so I am expecting a crowd to converge upon our trees any day now as they head south for the winter. Thank you for capturing that on video! What a treat!! For us and the Starlings!! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the is one starling there are bound to be a couple dozen more. (or maybe even more than that) They used to clean my feeder out and scare off all the other birds.
    Loved the video. The music had me bobbing in my chair...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Our Dogwood berries disappeared so fast, I only was able to see a few left. Love the video and song.
    Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video and a nice photo of the starling in the dogwood tree. It's good the birds have a source of food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds sure can create some action in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gayle,
    I loved your video, the Starlings were enjoying those berries, they must be delicious.
    Great song choice! Thank you for linking up your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appropriate music and yes evidently they can have seizures or maybe this one was having a conniption fit haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice video :) I never thought a tree could have a seizure, now I'm convinced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never knew that about Starlings. Fun video.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.