My approach to Christmas decorating this year
is to grab a thing or two on each trip up from the basement
and plunk it down somewhere.
I sat this sleigh down and
'boom' - a photo op.
(that happens a lot anymore ;)
First the reflection
Then the morning sun spotlight
This one said 'trees and bushes'
The palm tree is indoors for the winter
and seemed a good place for a live poinsettia
Added a Poinsettia to the cactus clan in the kitchen
and once again it said 'trees and bushes'.
Love the reflection of the poinsettia in the window
along with the trees outside.
About this time of year the RG and I usually play a game of gin rummy at this spot in the evening.
Joining:
and
luv poinsettias
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays
much love...
Well done for acting quickly and seizing the photo op moment! Great shadows and sunlight spot! Can't get better than poinsettias for Christmas colour!
ReplyDeleteI need to buy my Poinsettias soon....love yours
ReplyDeleteSounds easy enough, I love the Poinsettia. Great shots, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletePoinsettias are great at adding a splash of Christmas Cheer to the house. I love your 'Cactus Clan'!
ReplyDeleteLove the Poinsettia!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking good and getting done...so I would say your approach is working.
ReplyDeletelove all your little winter bushes :)
ReplyDeleteI need to get started.
ReplyDelete