Thursday, December 17, 2015

Willy Nilly 121815

#1 - A thrifty find from the RG
 

 

#2 - "Mary Did You Know(click on title to hear)
One of the Judges on The Voice said he had never heard it before.
It has been a favorite Christmas solo at our church for many years.
 

 
#3 - I posted this on the link-up 'signs, signs'.
Do you think they had a bike stolen or were advertising for someone to do their dirty work?


 
#4 - “One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Books are o.k. by me
 
 
 
 
#5 - Wishing everyone a Blessed and Merry Christmas

 
 
 
Joining Tanya for:


2 comments:

  1. i love your thrifty find and that sign makes me laugh! how funny! the lyrics to mary did you know really get to me...i mean, can you imagine having been in mary's shoes?!! it's a beautiful song....thank you for linking and merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.