Saturday, September 22, 2018

Arachnid Warning . . .

Looks like an alien descending


Can someone identify it?

The RG says it stays
because it's eating bugs.

He may be surprised
how soon it  moves along.

Our 11yr old grandson commented on Instagram
"that's disgusting" 

8 comments:

  1. not disgusting but SCARY... ugggg… I do hate spiders. awesome shots of what ever he or she is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that an unusual spider but I don't know what kind. But, what do I know.... I run every time I see a spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it looks huge, great photos of your spider. I think we have a few of this type hanging around too.
    Thanks for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for the comment and visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaiks! A huge sized spider! Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like spiders, and usually let them be. There are only a few that are poisonous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spider is on our side. He is keeping the bug population under control.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the Raid, or a big stick? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.