Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeletetis a beauty. I like it because it has a lot of green in it, sometimes the red is overpowering. can we have a photo of dear sweet Lucy?
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty...still alive in a pot from 2017? That's pretty good!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is very pretty, even in January.
ReplyDeleteThey are a lovely plant, beautiful colour.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Hello, the poinsettia is beautiful. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
ReplyDelete